What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Basically, warehouse deals consists of products that have been returned, damaged at the warehouse, used, and refurbished. These items just don’t meet Amazon’s “new” standard, so they list them here. They also have some new and open-boxed items, but there are less of these. If you are an Amazon Prime member, then you can get the same 2-day shipping on eligible items.
Amazon thoroughly tests each product to make sure that it is still functional before listing back on sale. They even grade their items to help you find ones that you are willing to purchase. Some of their grading can be a little general, but if you shop there enough, you start to understand how they are doing it. Here are their product conditions or grades.
- New – This means that the product has not been opened, but the package has superficial damage. These offer new products with discounted prices because the shipping package was damaged. Easy way to score a little deal with a brand new product.
- Like New – These are typical returns where the customer might pull the item out and then just return it. The packaging has been opened, but the product is in perfect working order. Amazon will also put some products that have some physical damage to the outer box of the factory sealed item.
- Very Good – The item has been tested and verified to work correctly. The item may have some cosmetic damage or blemishes.
- Good – Items are tested and verified in working order. They may be missing accessories or have large cosmetic damage.
- Acceptable – Items are still tested and verified in working order. There are signs of wear along with possible different packaging and could include third party accessories.